Dr. Tjaša Parkelj Potočnik
2015 – present: PhD student at Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School
2015: Master of Science in Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
2015 – present: Young Researcher at Advanced Materials Department, Jožef Stefan Institute
• Growth and characterization of ultra-thin films of alkaline earth metals and functional oxides on silicon.
• Pulsed laser deposition (PLD). Reflection high-energy electron diffraction (RHEED).
• Scanning tunneling microscopy (STM).
• Scanning tunneling spectroscopy (STS).
• X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS).