How to join us
Write to: email@example.com
At the Advanced Materials Department we offer undergraduate students the possibility:
• for practical training,
• to perform the compulsory study practice and
• to perform a diploma work in collaboration with Faculties at which the employees of the Department are enrolled.
Qualified graduates are offered the incorporation into the Departments relevant international research work and the acquirement of award a "magister"* degree or a "doktor znanosti"* degree. Young researchers are having the opportunity:
• to work in a stimulating research environment,
• to work with highly sophisticated equipment,
• to work in international environment,
• to be involved in the research program and the international research projects,
• to gain experiences abroad ,
• to enroll in postgraduate study programs at different higher education institutions (University of Ljubljana: Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering; Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School; etc.).
The Departments employees are habilitate higher education teachers at the Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology and at Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of University of Ljubljana and at Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School.